Sisters Academy of Baltimore Touring Tuesdays
In the Spring of 2021, Sisters Academy of Baltimore is hosting in-person tours of our campus on a series of Tuesdays for prospective students. The tours are for applicants and their parents or guardians. Applicants should currently be in the fourth grade. This is your opportunity to learn about our program. Tour the campus, meet our teachers, and get first-hand insights from our students and current parents. Please call the school at 410-242-1212, if you are coming.
Tuesdays: 9:30-10:30 am and 1:30-2:30 pm
May 11, 2021
May 18, 2021
139 First Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21227-3002
Girls currently in the 4th grade and their parents
WHO WE ARE:
Sisters Academy of Baltimore is a middle school (grades 5-8) for girls dedicated to excellence and leadership.
FEATURES OF OUR CURRICULUM AND PROGRAM
- Quality education: academic, social, physical, moral, and spiritual development
- Concentration on the core subjects of reading, language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies; also includes physical education, computers, religion, art, and music
- Life skills, choir, team sports, and clubs
- Faith-based program, small classes, parental involvement
- Dedicated teachers and staff
- Support through high school
- Extended day from 7:30 am until 5:00 pm
- Tuition-free; families pay a small monthly fee; all students are admitted on scholarships
DIRECTIONS TO SISTERS ACADEMY
From Downtown: Take Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to 395. From 395, take the ramp into 95 South. Take the exit at Caton Avenue going South (Washington Boulevard). Once on Caton Avenue, remain in the right lane. Caton Avenue becomes Hammonds Ferry Rd. at the light on Washington Blvd (McDonalds should be on your left). Stay on Hammonds Ferry Rd. for about 1 mile and look for Second Avenue on your left. (Cross Lansdowne Road). Turn left into Second Avenue. The school is on the left after two blocks. Park in the parking lot.
From Monroe Street: Take Monroe Street south to Washington Boulevard. Turn right into Washington Boulevard (at Montgomery Park). Travel on Washington Boulevard approximately two miles and look for Hammonds Ferry Road. Hammonds Ferry is at the first light after Patapsco Avenue. McDonalds should be on your left. Stay on Hammonds Ferry Road for about one mile and look for Second Avenue on your left. (Cross Lansdowne Road). Turn left into Second Avenue. The school is on the left after two blocks. Park in the parking lot.
From Washington Boulevard: Take Washington Boulevard away from the city. Travel about three miles and look for Hammonds Ferry Road. Then follow the directions above.
Google Maps directions can be found here.