New Frontiers, the 3-week summer program for applicants, is required for admission to the school. The application packet includes the following items:
- Application Form – This form requests family and student biographical information and is to be completed by the parent/guardian. The “Student Statement of Interest” is to be completed by the student only.
- 4th Grade Reading Teacher Recommendation Form – This form is to be filled out by the student’s fourth grade reading teacher.
- 4th Grade Math Teacher Recommendation Form – This form is to be filled out by the student’s fourth grade math teacher.
- Transcript Release Form – This form should be returned to Sisters Academy with the Application Form.
- Proof of family income is required for admission. One of the following forms of income verification is required:
- Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040 or 1040A)
- Letter from Social Security Office stating amount of your Social Security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Letter from the Department of Social Services indicating budget